Yesterday I spent my evening making these healthy Valentine’s Day treats for my daughter’s daycare. Here is what you will need.
- applesauce (I used strawberry flavored)
- juice box (I bought an assorted case of Juicy Juice)
- mini boxes of raisins (I bought packs of 6 for $1 at Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of Crafter’s Square Plastic Googly Eyes (a pack of 125 was $1 at Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of plastic spoons (from Dollar Tree)
- 1 pack of Valentine heart Stickers (from Dollar Tree)
- 1 Pack of Red Pipe Cleaner
- 1 bag of chocolate hearts
I assembled the robots by gluing the boxes of raisins at the bottom of the juice box and gluing the applesauce at the top. I then added the eyes and let them dry on the counter.
Once the glue was dry, I taped the heart to the juice box, used the pipe cleaner for the arms and mouth, and taped the spoon to the back with a heart sticker on the handle.
These were fun and easy to make. The kids will love them!